This is the start of the new blog called "In the Middle of Things" hope you enjoy...
California Dreaming
I had so many good intentions for writing in my blog this summer, but one week preparing for vacation, two weeks on vacation and another week trying to recover from those two weeks (along with a bit of jet lag added in) and here we are at the end of August, which is basically the end of summer! Wow, where did it all go?! Our west coast vacation was wonderful, not only because the weather was perfect-- Yes, perfect weather every day -- but because we had a great visit with my husband's sister and her family, as well as my dear father-in-law. Many people I know have a difficult or somewhat strained relationship with their in-laws but this has never been the case for me. Perhaps distance has made the difference since they are not "in our business" on a daily basis. But, I really think it has to do with the people themselves. I have been blessed in so many ways by my Middleton family and have always felt a very close connection to them from the ver...
Comments
Post a Comment